EAI SmartGIFT 2021 aims to provide an interdisciplinary platform to share the recent results on smart grids and telecommunications. The conference comprises exciting keynotes, discussion panels, technical sessions, and a series of Workshops. The aim of the conference workshops is to offer an interactive forum for the discussions within areas of special interest relevant to the field of interest to EAI SmartGIFT 2021. Each workshop may include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations, and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussions.
Proposal submissions in PDF should be sent to the Workshops Chair via email with the subject “Workshop Proposal for SmartGIFT 2021”.
Workshops Chair: Arun Kumar [email protected]
Priority will be given to proposals that not only address an exciting topic but also promise a creative format likely to generate lively interactions and foster new ideas. All accepted workshops should implement peer-reviews of accepted papers.
Each workshop proposal (limited to 1~3 pages) must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Description of the technical issues covered, emphasizing the timeliness of the proposed workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation, short bios and contact information)
- Names of potential participants, such as program committee members and invited speakers (indication that speakers accepted to participate is a plus)
- Planned format of the workshop, including Duration of the workshop (Half-day or Full-day) and tentative schedule; Number of refereed papers, hot topic sessions, keynotes, panels, etc. (Unique, creative and novel workshops formats are strongly encouraged)
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the workshop.
Pre-proposal Submission Inquiries
Should you wish to discuss ideas for a workshop proposal, feel free to contact the workshops chair, Arun Kumar ([email protected]).
Proposal deadline: 05 April 2021