Traffic congestion, air pollution, and the more recent pandemic have seriously affected the mobility of people and goods around the world. Future mobility must take these factors into account. This special session aims to provide a forum for researchers to present the latest developments of technology-led and technology-enabled solutions in this area.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, autonomous vehicles, intelligent transportation systems, first/last-mile services, transport electrification, and V2X connectivity in the context of mobility.
Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- Intelligent transportation systems – smart-city infrastructures,
- Autonomous driving – testing and validation for safety,
- Transport electrification,
- Smart mobility – Future E-hailing and Car Sharing – demand-supply matching, on-demand services,
- Other services – first/last-mile services, contactless deliveries,
- Future V2X connectivity,
- Smart mobility data and analytics,
- Innovative urban mobility technology,
- Future mobility service modeling and simulations,
- Sustainable urban mobility transitions,
- Urban transport networks decongestion,
- Eco-efficient and safe urban transport,
- Urban mobility governance,
- City logistics and transport management.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: SmartGIFT Conference Proceedings.
SmartGIFT proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (indexed in Scopus, Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Papers should be from 6 to 8 pages long with reference.
18 August 7 September, 2021
Notification Deadline: 22 September, 2021
Camera-ready Deadline: 22 October, 2021
Conference: 24-26 November, 2021
Dr Jing (Julia) Ma
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
Shandong Academy of Sciences, China